Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm Back Baby!!!

After taking a few months off from my blog, I am back! The last few months have had a lot of ups and downs with my husband leaving for Iraq. I keep my fingers crossed and pray for him everyday to return home safe. Now that I am in my on routine, I have time to dedicate to myself, my friends, and last but not least my amazing pups!

Dinner tonight consisted of roasted zuchinni, stuffed with roasted vegetable quinoa. It was DEEE-LISH! I have been on a roasted vegetable kick and don't see it going away anytime soon. On the side were some spicy sweet potatoe fries. It definitely hit the spot after a long day!

Here was the final product



This included,
Goat Cheese
Red Bell Pepper
Criminis
Grape Tomatos
Red Onion
and Parsley

Here are some of the other hodge podge meals that were made over the last several weeks...

Grilled Ahi Tuna covered in Pico DiGallo with roasted vegetables


Seared scallops and sauteed Shrimp with steamed baby bok choy and sauteed snap peas



Some veggie calzones and veggie/ pepperoni pizzas...





Last but not least is my favorite man in the whole world. My absolute hero who puts a smile on my face each and everyday. I love you baby!



More to come now that I am all caught up! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. All your food looks so yummy! Now I'm craving sp fries! ;)

    ReplyDelete