Saturday, May 30, 2009

Weekends

Weekends are the best! Epecially this time of year. The flowers and trees are blooming, the grass is green and of course it's sunny and warm! I snapped some photos yesterday of the backyard that I've been working on. It's starting to come along nicely slowly but surely. Here are a few pics...








And of course, my boys...




Dinner last night was pretty late so I didn't get to snap a photo. It was a black bean and cheese quesadilla with some mango salsa. Today for breakfast was some scrambled egg whites and an english muffin with some blackberry jam. My new fave for lunch-gorgonzola and pear pita and dinner will be ancho flank steak on the grill.

I will be busy working in the yard today. Hopefully getting a nice tan as well! Hope everyone's weekend is off to a great start!

1 comment:

  1. Your yard is so gorgeous! Looks like the perfect place to hang out on the weekends :) And the puppies are way too cute!

    ReplyDelete