Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Jumping on the bandwagon!

I have decided to give this blogging some serious thinking. I have decided this is the best way I know how to express what I have going on in my life. I need to have an ongoing project while hubby is away fighting for our country. :-) This is the route I have decided to go!

I have found in these past few weeks that I really enjoy researching new recipes and comparing my ongoing battle with getting my body into shape with others. I have found a new love for working out and enjoy challenging my body in new ways. I have starting tracking what I put into my body and have made the commitment to start making healthier choices. Planning is the key! Brenna has become a huge inspiration to me so I must say "THANK YOU!" We have bounced ideas off each other and have become pretty good at inspiring each other to do better at what we put our minds to.

For dinner tonight I am making Sage and Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops, baked sweet potato fries, and steamed green beans. For dessert, I will be making lemon bars. I have fallen into the rut of only eating chocolate type desserts when in fact, I enjoy trying new things! These lemon bars should do the trick! Here is how the chops turned out...





Tonight will be 30 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes on the treadmill. I have to get home to watch my Red Wings beat Chicago!

1 comment:

  1. I can say the exact same thing about you! Thanks for being such a great friend and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete